Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Heartbeat # 28: Why do i love you?

Well, let me see...
I think i love you because:


...you taught me lots of things
which i didn't know then;

...you smiled at me
like you never have smiled anyone else;

...you gave me hopes and dreams
that a better tommorow exists;

..you shared with me little what-nots
'though they aren't
as lovely as you want them to be;

...you greeted me "Happy Birthday"
'though it was not;

...you held my hand
quite firmly but gently;


...you made me feel loved
as if love was all that mattered;

...you sang me songs
which lulled my heart up high;

...you brought me to places
which meant a lifetime-achivement to me;

...you played the guitar
so elegantly
and melted me slowly but softly;

Oh, i can go on like this forever!
but most of all, i love you because:

You spoke in sweet voice
and uttered words in amazing ENGLISH!

Yeah! that's it! that's why i... love... YOU!

No comments: