Saturday, October 01, 2005

Heartbeat #4: Why?... What?... How?

For some time now i kept thinking why:

- why on earth did our paths crossed?
- why did i get to meet you?
- why did you become close to me?
- why did i see you the way i do now?
- why are these happening to me?
- why are we friends today?
- why ?

And for what unfathomed reasons:

- what made me feel this way?
- what made you decide to become close to me?
- what did i do to deserve such a true and gorgeous friend like you?
- what made all these possible now?
- what have you been thinking when you met me?

How may one understand ?
- how did you react when i said you are one great creation?
- how are things with you before you met me?
- how come you did not resent my friendship?
- how mad did you get knowing i like you?
- how easy could you ignore me and forget about me but didnt?
- how are things with you now that i keep flashing into your life?

i hope you have answers for all these inquiries because i don't. I only have thoughts and feelings and cares and dreams and hopes and wishes and prayers for you forever!

No comments: